Dental Assistant / Sterilization Technician
If you are new to dentistry or are considering a career in dentistry, this could be the job for you! We are willing to train so no experience is necessary!
Our customer-service driven, cosmetic and family dental office in Leesburg is looking for an enthusiastic, hard-working Dental Assistant/ Sterilization Technician to join our growing team! We are a well-established, privately-owned general dentistry practice with an excellent reputation in our community. With over 300 5-Star Google Reviews, our patients recognize and boast online about our gentle, thorough and individual approach to their dental care and the terrific team dynamic we possess.
Our newest team member will be passionate about going above and beyond to help our team fulfill our mission of creating an exceptional experience for our patients every single time they visit our office!
A successful candidate will be a reliable, cheerful professional. You must be organized, detail-oriented and have the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced team environment. Most importantly, being able to work as part of a team, take direction and be willing to learn new skills are a must. If you are new to dentistry or are considering a career in dentistry, this could be the job for you! We are willing to train so no experience is necessary.
What we offer
- Unbeatable hours, fantastic benefits and competitive pay based on years of experience
- Great office atmosphere and culture – teammates who are like family and a boss who truly cares about your personal and professional growth!
- Paid time off, dental benefits, medical benefits, 401K match
- Praise for a job well done!
- Set up for specific procedures and turnover treatment rooms
- Ensure instruments are appropriately sterilized and distributed throughout the day
- Launder uniforms and maintain tidiness of team locker room
- Maintain supply inventory in all operatories
- Complete all equipment maintenance on schedule
- Seat patients and make them feel special and comfortable
- Assist patient with and review all paperwork including medical and dental histories
- Ensure smooth operation of entire clinic – assisting doctors, hygienists and front desk team in any capacity needed
- Manage incoming and outgoing lab cases
- Understand and follow all OSHA and HIPAA standards and regulations
- Contribute to the cheerful, upbeat atmosphere of our office
- Education: Minimum High school diploma
- No experience required but 1 Year Dental experience preferred
- CPR certified
- X-Ray certification preferred
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Computer skills, including experience with Dental software preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 – $22.00 per hour
COVID-19 considerations: All PPE and COVID protocols are in place and have been 100% effective in protecting our team and patients!