Patient Care Coordinator
Our customer-service driven, cosmetic and family dental office in Leesburg is looking for an enthusiastic, hard-working Front Desk Associate / Patient Coordinator to join our growing team! We are a well-established, privately-owned general dentistry practice with an excellent reputation in our community. With over 300 5-Star Google Reviews, our patients recognize and boast online about our gentle, thorough and individual approach to their dental care and the terrific team dynamic we possess.
Our newest team member will be passionate about going above and beyond to help our team fulfill our mission of creating an exceptional experience for our patients every single time they visit our office!
A successful candidate will be a passionate, cheerful professional with the ability to put patients at ease. You must be organized, detail-oriented and have the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced team environment. You must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be comfortable discussing financial matters and treatment plans with confidence and empathy. Most importantly, being able to work as part of a team, take direction and be willing to learn new skills are a must. Candidates with experience in the dental field will be strongly favored.
What we offer
- Unbeatable hours, fantastic benefits and competitive pay based on years of experience
- Great office atmosphere and culture – teammates who are like family and a boss who truly cares about your personal and professional growth!
- Paid time off, dental benefits, medical benefits, 401k match
- Praise for a job well done!
- Professional and timely communication with patients, specialists and other offices in person, by phone, and email
- Strategic scheduling and confirmation of appointments
- Verification of insurance benefits with effective and efficient communication with insurance provider relations teams
- Preparing treatment plans and presentation of financial arrangements
- Calculating patient financial responsibility utilizing insurance benefits
- Collecting and posting payments to patient accounts
- Meet and exceed production and collection goals of the office
- General office responsibilities
- Education: Minimum high school diploma; college degree preferred
- Healthcare and insurance experience required, Dental preferred
- Computer skills, including experience with dental software (Dentrix preferred)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Spanish language would be helpful but not necessary
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $25.00 per hour
COVID-19 considerations: To keep you safe, we have implemented robust screening protocols for patients to be seen in our office. We provide all required and recommended protective equipment including masks, plexiglass barriers & medical-grade air filtration units.